- Engineering Partner
- Solutions Provider
- Manufacturing Leader
- Turbine Engine Repair Specialists
- Military Platforms
- Engineering expertise
- High tolerance machined and fabricated components
- Complex engine component repairs
- Value and concurrent engineering assistance
- Advanced repair development for numerous turbine engine components
- Expertise in aircraft engines, airframes and land-based industrial gas turbines for major global turbine engine and airframe manufacturers, commercial airlines and the military
- Industry standard for in-house capabilities while adhering to AS9100 quality standards
- Precision machining of complex critical components using advanced technologies
- Extensive Grinding Capabilities (Creep & 5-axis)
- Non-Conventional Machining
- Leading fabrication supplier for large and small airframe and engine components
- FAA/EASA/CAAC certified repair stations in Connecticut, Ohio and Singapore
- OEM-Source approved for Rolls Royce, SNECMA, GE and Pratt & Whitney Engines
- Engine component repair solutions and services
- Aircraft & turbine engine spares fabrication
- Turbine engine machining and assembly
- MRO turbine engine component repair and overhaul
- Licensed manufacturer of aerospace components
- Complex fabrication & aircraft structures
- New manufactured parts, spares support and turbine engine component repairs
- Our OEM/Aftermarket operations are closely aligned to develop effective repairs and spares solutions
- Serving customers from nine locations on three continents
Barnes Aerospace provides superior manufacturing solutions and comprehensive component overhaul and repair services to the world’s major turbine manufacturers, commercial airlines, and the military.
We set the industry standard, providing highly engineered machined and fabricated components and assemblies for aircraft engines and airframe manufacturers and land-based industrial gas turbines.
Working to AS 9100 standards, we deliver the highest quality and most cost-effective solutions to our customers using high temperature titanium, inconel, hastelloy, stainless steel and nickel alloy materials.learn more +
EXPERTISE IN ACTION
Barnes Aerospace Performance
Barnes Aerospace means uncompromised quality, rapid response to customer demands, cost competitive products, and turn times that exceed customer expectations.
Products, Processes, People, Performance.
We are Barnes Aerospace.
IN THE NEWS
Join Barnes Aerospace at the Pairs Airshow, Hall 5, Stand #232Read More »»
Barnes Aerospace will be located at booth 3823 at the corner of Peachtree Ave. and Midtown Way.Read More »»
Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B), a diversified global manufacturer...Read More »»